Headline Media is always looking for smart and driven individuals to join our fast-paced, fun and energetic team of expats in the full-time position of Account Coordinator.
As an Account Coordinator, you can expect to:
- work with entrepreneurs and great tech companies executing PR strategies to ensure their exposure in the global media
- research the hottest tech fields
- create and cultivate relationships with journalists and editors in written, digital and broadcast media
- write op-eds, press releases and other tech-related materials
- gain communications skills that will launch any career path.
We’re looking for enthusiastic multi-taskers with strong writing skills who work well in teams. A keen interest in the Israeli startup scene is a huge advantage, and NATIVE English is a must.
If you meet this description, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Headline Media is looking for an exceptional writer with journalistic experience to join our growing in-house content team. This is an opportunity to help develop well-packaged, original thought-leadership pieces on key topics and trends in tech. We’re looking for candidates who know how to think creatively and develop sharp story angles that will resonate with editors at target publications, from the mainstream media to tech verticals to trade outlets.
Working alongside the Content Manager, you will also be responsible for helping ensure that all written materials from our office are crafted with flair and accuracy.
The right candidate will have:
- NATIVE English ONLY
- Significant journalistic experience (must be able to provide a portfolio of work)
- A knack for crafting compelling, smartly packaged journalistic narratives
- Keen interest in the Israeli startup scene and tech in general
- Experience writing thought leadership content either in-house or in an agency role (a huge bonus)
- Ability to develop content aligned with clients’ overall messaging and strategic objectives
- Ability to multitask and work well under deadline
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Developing thought leadership pieces and original content
- Developing whitepapers and data reports
- Working with teams to polish written materials including press releases, blog posts etc.
- Drafting content for Headline Media’s company blog
If you meet this description, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Administration Assistant
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing support to the Office Manager
- Ensuring efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of the office including ordering office supplies, handling deliveries and office maintenance
- Assisting managers and employees in fulfilling daily office needs while managing a wide range of administrative activities
- Handling all interactions with vendors and suppliers
- Being in the office full-time, Sun-Thurs 9:00-17:00
- Previous administrative experience
- Fluency in Hebrew and English (oral and written)
- Self-starter who can work independently and learn quickly
- Positive, professional attitude and ability to work well under pressure
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Academic Degree- an advantage
Please send CVs in Hebrew and English to email@example.com